Monday, May 10, 2010

I love Bama!

I ventured on a trip for the first time with Lily. She did great!! Mom and Caleb came, and it was just a short trip (Friday night through Sunday morning). So it was a good first trip. We went to Tuscaloosa and Haleyville. I was surprised by how good she did. She did get tired of her car seat and screamed, but that is to be expected. She loved having everyone hold her and give her attention, and did not seem upset at all about so many strangers. Both nights I fed her and put her to bed and went back out with my friends while my mom stayed with her. It was such a fun time! It is rare that I get to do that, especially with such good friends... Saturday morning we went to Haleyville and back so it was a long time in the car. That was my first time in Haleyville, and I liked it. It is hard for me to know too much because I am all about the people rather than the surroundings, but I think I will like it there. We looked at 7 houses and 3 of them are possibilities. My days were packed, and I got about 4 hrs of sleep the first night and maybe 5 or so the second night. So I was pretty tired when I got back. I am excited though about being back in Alabama!

"For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper and not to harm you, to give you a hope and a future." Jer 19:11

No comments:

Post a Comment