Tuesday, May 4, 2010

More New Things!

Sunday Lily rolled over multiple times. I kept putting her on her stomach and she kept rolling back over. It was so fun. Even more fun she laughed out loud for the first time yesterday! A couple of other fun stories:

1. Friday I went to pray at the Murfreesboro House of Prayer for a couple of hours. Lily loved it. She sat calmly playing and having a good time. She got tired, so she just turned her head and went to sleep. It was so cute.


This picture tells the whole story. You can see the duck that she was playing with, my Bible, and her pacie that she spit out as she was falling asleep.


2. Lily loves watching TV! I can't stop her. I turn her away from it and she turns her body all the way around so she can see it. It is so funny. Here is a picture of her watching Baby Einstein this morning. I didn't capture it, but she was even smiling at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment