2. Penut Butter and syrup on waffles is probably not very healthy
3. Its ok because I had strawberries too
4. Reading the Scarlet Thread makes me want to play the game Oregon Trail (Part of it is about a girl that goes west on the Oregon Trail)
5. I am an artistic person want to be- I really wish I could write cursive. I tried and this is how it turned out:
If I was a teacher who had to write in cursive, I think I would be in trouble. The students wouldn't be able to read it. haha.
6. I did take some pictures that I think are cool 



7. That took way too long to upload those pictures!
8. It is time for Lily to eat.
9. My mom said she could photoshop those and make them look better- she is good at photography
10. But who knows when that will be.
11. Goin to feed Lily
No comments:
Post a Comment