Thursday, April 15, 2010
Whew!
Today I went for an hour walk, came home and ate, then used Lily's 3 hour nap to get the pollen out of the pool, clean my bathroom (including the top of the shower, the walls and the door!), and clean my brothers bathroom. Then I decided to go swimming and I took Lily out. We took off all her clothes and her diapper since she doesnt have a swimming diapper and I held her in the pool. haha. She was a little scared at first but then she just chilled. She didn't last long though (about 10 mins) and so I came in and wanted to relax in the bath tub. I took her in the bathroom with me and thought maybe she would play. That lasted about 5 mins. So I put her in the swing to sleep and got to shower real quick... one thing is for sure. I am a mom, a tired one. At least I don't have to cook dinner. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment