Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Today

1. I got a sling. It is amazing! I have one already, but Lily didn't like it. This one is much better for her. I also got Lily the cutest swimsuit ever! It has a ladybug on it. I also got the book Hinds Feet on High Places. I can't wait to read it. I also got a new journal. My old one is almost done. My first entry in that journal was September 9th 2008. :)


2. I was sitting in the backseat with Lily because my mom was driving. I watched her for a while. She was real calm and she was looking back at me. As me and my mom were talking I turned my attention forward. A few mins later I looked back at her and she was still staring at me. The ride home was about 10 mins and the whole time she kept staring at me. So sweet! Lord please help me set a good example for her! Having her watch my every move is a scary thought.


3. Last night I left Lily with my mom for about 2 hours while I went to Bible study. She screamed the whole time and I had to leave early. My oh my.

3 Things I'm Thankful For (taken from Erica's blog)- because really, we should all be more thankful
1. an absolutely beautiful perfect healthy little girl
2. God's patience and dedication with my sheep-like behavior
3. God's ability to teach! Thank you Lord that you are the perfect parent and you want to teach me how to be a good parent! AND you are the perfect teacher. Love you abba.

No comments:

Post a Comment