
I get to babysit this boy 3 days a week!!! He is soo cute. I would probably babysit him for free, but it is such a blessing because I get paid for it. He is going to come to my house which is perfect because Lily will have all her stuff. I really love kids. Its kind of a new thing. I used to not mind working in the nursery at church, but I didn't like doing it often. I mostly liked to talk to the other workers. But now, I really really like it. I love playing with the kids, and I look forward to it days ahead of time. I am disapointed today because usually on Wednesdays I get to keep the nursery, but this Wednesday the meeting got cancelled. Seriously this age is so fun! They do such funny things. No cares. They just play all day :) So sweet.. Simeon's mom and dad (the boy I am going to babysit) did have something worked out with another family, but that family can't watch him anymore and they were really praying for someone to be able to watch him that he knows and he likes. He knows me since I've been working in the nursery more often lately (since having Lily) and I've babysat him before. His mom said she literally sat up in bed with my name on her mind. Thank you Lord! This will be such a blessing for them
and for me! How good you are!! I don't deserve all the blessings you give me.
In the Beth Moore study I am doing she was talkin about how Jesus loved the children. She said that probably He didn't just love them, but
they probably love
him too! She said she could just picture Jesus walking around with children hanging on him all day long. haha. I love it. I can picture that too.
No comments:
Post a Comment